I've just released 0.1 version pf pyramid_localize. It's stacks mostly changes I had hanging around on 0.1a*, but while rewriting tests to py.test and adding pylama checks, I made some smaller changes in code, and decided to publish it as a new version already.
pyramid_localize is a pyramid extension providing ready-to-use, translation functionality for your pyramid based projects. All you need is to add Babel, and add some configuration. localize provides also a web interface that allows you to reload translations live, without reloading application.
- weaker pyramid_yml requirements. Use registry['config'] instead of request.config which gets added only when explicitly including tzf.pyramid_yml package.
- deprecated request.locale in favour of request.locale_name delivered by Pyramid 1.5
- moved locale negotiator into it's own submodule
- required cookie name changed to _LOCALE_ to be consistent with other places
- fixed a typo from catalog to catalogue
refactor tests to pytest
- introduced pylama checks for:
requires at least pyramid 1.5a1 (rely on default localizer reify method)
py3 compatibility (require at least babel 1.0)
locale negotiator looks first for request attribute _LOCALE_
added pyramid_mako dependency (required by pyramid 1.5a2 changes)